© Amsi Integral S.L. C/ Xofers, 19, 46200 Paiporta Valencia. / All rights reserved.
1. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce Amsi Integral SL informs you that: Its company name is Amsi Integral SL Its CIF is B982744012 Registered in the Valencia Mercantile Registry, volume 9216; General 6499 in the Companies Book, General Section, Folio 8, Sheet nºv-139997, First Inscription. Its registered address is C/ Xofers, 19, P. Ind. Alquería de Mina, 46200 Paiporta (Valencia). To communicate with us, please see the contact methods available in our Customer Service section.
2. Amsi Integral SL (also named amsi in the context of this website), informs you that the www.amsisl.es website aims to make knowledge of the activities that this company offers and the products and services it provides, available to the general public, and transmits purchase orders to commercial services that support us.
4. The intellectual property rights of the www.amsisl.es website and the various elements contained therein are owned by Amsi Integral SL.
5. The company has exclusive rights to their use in any form, and especially the rights to their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
6. The right of partial reproduction of its contents is granted, provided that the following conditions are met: It is compatible with the purposes of the www.amsisl.es website. That it is done with the intention of obtaining the information and not for commercial purposes. That none of the documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way. That no graphics from this website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of images that accompany them. That it must first be communicated to www.amsisl.es.
7. Amsi Integral SL cannot guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the website, its content, nor that is up to date, although it will apply its best efforts to avoid such issues and to correct or update them, as applicable.
8. Amsi Integral SL, reserves the right to carry out modifications and updates to the information contained in its website or to its configuration and presentation, at any time and without prior notice.
9. Amsi Integral SL, is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the trademark “amsiintegralsl.is”. With regard to information on products and services belonging to third parties, Amsi Integral S.L. recognises the applicable industrial and intellectual property rights of the owners, and takes no responsibility for the appearance or mention on its website of any such information, and neither does Amsi Integral S.L. back, sponsor, or recommend them.
10. The unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as the compromising of Intellectual or Industrial Property rights belonging to Amsi Integral SL, will result in the applicable consequences established by the law.
11. Access to this website and the use made of the information it contains will be the exclusive responsibility of the user. The user shall be responsible for all actions performed with their user id. The user will in particular be responsible for choosing, , robust passwords and phrases as passwords and reminders, that is numbers and letters and even (on systems that permit it) difficult-to-guess punctuation marks and special characters. The user shall especially avoid choosing dictionary words, words related to themselves (family names, addresses, date of birth, etc) or which are easy to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc). Amsi is not responsible for any consequences, damage or prejudice that may arise from such access or from use of the information.
12. Amsi Integral SL, does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection to or contents from third party links that are referenced in the website.
14. Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and recover information about their visitors. They are small text files that we send to your computer to keep a record of your preferences and remember them upon your return.
15. The user can freely decide whether the cookies used by Amsi Integral SL may or may not be used on their hard drive.
16. Amsi Integral SL is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur, nor for possible damage to user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to amsisl.es services and contents, or of the poor functioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
17. In this regard, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default, or to receive an on-screen warning for the reception of each cookie and decide at that moment whether or not to allow them on their hard drive. To do this, we suggest consulting the browser help section to learn how to change the settings that are currently being used. See more information on cookies.